Setting Up a User
Users can be set up by a Client Administrator and can be given various levels of access to the platform depending on the role assigned.
To set up a new user, please follow the steps below:
1. Access User Management
In the Limelight Dashboard click on your username and select Manage Users from the dropdown.
2. Create New
From here, you will be able to click Create New which will open a dialogue for your user preferences. Select Create Single User and click next:
3. Provide the User Email Address and click next:
4. Fill in the First and Last Name and click next:
5. Select a single user role or group multiple roles together. Click next:
Click here to learn more about User Role Settings.
6. Select the brands, programs, and projects you want to give access to and click Finish
7. An email will trigger to the assigned user to set up their password.
See the guide for step-by-step instructions with visuals.