How to Push a Website Live
When you’re ready to publish your website:
- From the project Canvas, click on the cogwheel icon in the top right of the Website column to access the website Global Settings.
- From your web page editor, go to the Settings tab in the top right corner of the display panel.
- Under Path, Click on Global Settings Page
- Click the Add Domain button and a URL field will appear.
- Enter in the website URL into the field. If your domain has a SSL certificate in place, select HTTPS:// from the dropdown menu next to the URL field.
- Save and Publish the website to push live.
For more information on DNS Mapping, check out the following PDF: Limelight Domain and DNS Mapping