Check-In App With Guest
Adding a Guest From A Registration Site
An attendee may have the option to register a guest for an event. If an attendee chooses to add a guest, the attendee AND the guest will count towards the total capacity of the event. Once registration is complete, guest information is linked to the original attendee who registered.
Attendee And Guest Information on App
The attendee registration information that is captured on the website is synced with the app guest list. Since the attendee and their guest count as two (2) reserved spots, both individuals spots will be added to the Total Attendees Counter.
To find an attendee and their guest, simply Search for the attendee’s name to pull up their information.
- Click on the attendee name to open up the attendee settings window. The attendee settings window will slide down to reveal the guest information.
- If the attendee registered with a guest, the guest will be indicated within the Guests column as Total Expected.
There are two (2) ways to check-in a guest:
- Check-in guest through registered attendee
- Add guest as a new lead
Check-In Guest Through A Registered Attendee
To check a guest in through the registered attendee, click the Plus (+) icon within the Total Attended button.
Once the guest is checked-in, the Total Attendee Counter will update to indicate a person has attended.
You can now check-in your original attendee by clicking the Attended Checkbox next to the attendee name. Since both the attendee and the guest are now checked-in, the Total Attendee Counter will update to indicate two (2) people have checked-in and attended the event.
If a guest does not show up to the event with their attendee, DO NOT take any action within the Total Attended Button in the Guests column. Simply check-in your attendee as normal by clicking the Attended Checkbox next to the attendee name. The Total Attendee Counter will update to indicate one (1) person has checked-in and attended the event.
Check-In Guest As A New Lead
You may choose to capture the guest as a new lead. This option is recommended in order to collect further information on the guest attendee and convert them into a new lead.
- The first step is to delete the guest from the original attendee. This ensures that the total count of attendees is accurate.
- Click the Minus (-) icon within the Total Expected button.
- You may now check the original attendee into the event by clicking on the Attended Checkbox next to the attendee name.
- Click on the Add Guest icon to add the guest as a new attendee.
- Enter the new attendee information by filling out the attendee form. Once complete, click the Save button.
- Once the attendee form is saved, the new attendee will be added to the guest list
- Click the new attendee name to open up the Attendee Settings window.
- Check-in the new attendee by clicking on the Attended Checkbox next to the attendee name. The Total Attendee Counter will update to indicate a person has checked-in and attended the event.
Sync Your App
Frequently sync your app to ensure all new information is pushed to the database.