How To Resend An Email
There are several reasons as to why you may not have received your triggered email.
• The triggered email went to your spam or junk folder
• There is no internet connection to receive the email
How To Resend An Email:
- Clone an existing email or create a new email within the Communications section of the Canvas. This will be the new email to be sent to the attendee.
- Click on the Settings tab in the top right corner of the WYSIWYG editor.
- Click on the Recipients tab.
- Click the checkbox of the form the email was supposed to come from, this could be a registration form, check-in attendee form… etc.
- Exit out of the Recipients tab and click on the Filter Recipients tab.
- Select the following options from the drop down menu in order to set up the filter: “Send if One or moreMatches:”
- Click on the blue Add New Rule button. A new rule field will appear.
- Select the Form: Email option from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Equals from the second drop down menu.
- Insert the recipient’s email address into the text field.
- You may add as many rules as needed if sending the same email to multiple recipients.
- Save and Publish your email.