How To Cancel An Attendee’s Registration
It's easy to change an attendee's registration status through your Database. Follow the steps below to cancel an attendee’s registration on the Platform.
There are two (2) ways you can access your project's Database. Follow the steps below navigate to the Database on the Platform:
1. From the Dashboard
- From the Dashboard, enter the Project.
- Click the Overview button to activate the slider menu.
- Select Database.
2. From the Project Canvas
- Click the Dropdown Menu from the top right of the navigation and select Dashboard.
How to Cancel an Attendee's Registration
- Locate the attendee you wish to cancel. Notice the attendee’s Status column is set to "REGISTERED“.
Click the Attendee Row to open the Attendee Record Panel.
- The Attendee Record Panel will slide open. Click on the edit icon at the top right to activate edit mode.
- The record fields will become editable. Scroll down to find the Session Status dropdown field. You will notice 2-3 different Status options within the dropdown menu:
- Waitlist (if enabled within your session)
- Select Cancelled from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save at the top of the panel.
- Once all changes are saved within the Attendee Record, the page will redirect back to the Database. You can now see the attendee’s status has changed to Cancelled within the Status Column.