Multi Language Emails
A few things to remember:
- If your site is in multiple languages, the triggered email from that site needs to be multi-language as well. Based on which language the consumer registers with, the corresponding email will be sent.
- You will need copy for each translated language.
- If you don't have an email that corresponds with a language a consumer can enter in, they'll receive an English email.
To add another language to your email, follow the steps below:
- Once you are in the email you want to add the second language to, click on the language toggle and select the language.
- Select the same template as the EN email and click on the "Use this template" button.
- Go into each section and add in the translations for the language. Click on Save for custom email and Save & Publish for triggered emails.