Custom Reports Guide: Getting Started
Custom reports allow you to filter and manipulate data based on the information found on your website and app, and cover consumer info, payments (if your project is integrated with a payment gateway), and sessions. This guide will show you the basics on filtering, adding columns, saving a template, and generating a report.
- To access custom reports, navigate to the database for your project from either the main portal
- Or through the project canvas:
2. Once you’ve accessed the database for your project, click the “Reports” button in the top
right hand corner:
3. On the left hand side of the reports page, under My Reports, click “+New” to create a new
4. Select which type of report you want to generate.
The report types correspond with the information gathered on your web pages, data capture/check-in apps, as well as session & payment data.
Consumer Info: includes filters related to personal information such as first & last name,
date of birth, postal code, city, whether or not a person has opted in for email
Payment: reports also have some of the same filters as consumer info, except payment
reports can also include filters covering payment amounts, the currency used, payment
date, receipt records, etc.
Sessions: reports include filters covering session dates, times, and locations, event
capacity, number of people registered and waitlisted, and more.
Click the links at the bottom of this article to see specific report examples for more information.
5. Once you’ve decided on a report type, add the columns you want to see in your report by
clicking the + icon on the right hand side:
6. Add filters to the report by clicking “Add/Remove Filter” on the left hand side:
7. Once you’ve selected your filters, click Save to save the report as a template and then
click Generate. Generating the report creates a .csv file (comma separated values)
which you can download.
8. Your final report should look like this (with your own filters of course):
For specific instructions on setting up reports, here are step by step guides for some of the more common reports used by our partners:
If you need further assistance, please email email@example.com