Custom Reports Guide: Number of Attendees Registered to an Event
To learn how to create general reports or access custom reporting click here.
This guide provides instructions on how to create a report showing the number of attendees registered for an event. Please note the following is an important distinction depending on the data you would like to include in your report:
- "Registered" in this case means people who signed up through the website before your event
- "Attended" means people who attended the event and were checked-in through the Limelight app
Creating Your Custom Report
- From the Reports Page, click the +New button to create a new report
- Select Session from the Report Type dropdown menu
- Click the + icon at the top right of the report display to access the menu. Select Attended and Registered. As a reminder:
- "Registered" means people who signed up through the website before your event.
- "Attended" means people who were onsite and checked-into the event using the Limelight App.
- The report display will add the new column of information
- Click Save to save a copy of your registered/attendee template and Generate to download a .CSV copy of your report
How To View Attended/Registered For A Specific Session
- Click + Add/Remove Filter to access the menu
- Scroll down the list and select Session Title
- To view attended/registered for a specific session, add a filter for Session Title, and filter for a particular Session:
- Click Save to save a copy of your registered/attendee template and Generate to download a .CSV copy of your report.
If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com