How to test Emails
- Always test your emails before publishing them or scheduling them to send out.
- Make sure the Sender Email address under the General section is set up within Limelight to send out emails. To know more about how to set up your email address, click here. If you're not sure, please ask your Customer Success Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With Limelight, you have the option to send the test email to just one email using Send Test Email or a group using Seed List.
- Once you have set up the email with the content and images that you want to send out, click on the Settings tab at the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Send Test Email from the left section
Click on Send Now once you have input the email address. It will say Sent Successfully once the email is sent.
- If you see an error when you click on Send Now, recheck the Content > General section and make sure the Sender Email is approved to send emails from Limelight. If you're not sure, please reach out to your Limelight Customer Service. If you're waiting to have your Sender Domain approved, use email@example.com as the Sender Email for now.