How to Send a Scheduled Email to One Person
Let's say you need to send a scheduled email to just one person only, and not to the entire database of people in your project. No problem!
- Login at dashboard.limelightplatform.com, scroll or search for your project name, then click "Project"
- Navigate over to the Communication part of the project canvas and create the email you want to send (or clone an existing one, if that’s easier)
- If you cloned, hover over the email you want to send and click the blue crayon icon that appears to edit it
- You can make edits to copy here if need be, otherwise click “Settings” in the top, right-hand corner.
- On this screen, in the left-hand navigation bar, you’ll see “Recipients”, “Filter Recipients”, “Send Test Email”, and “Seed List”. Click “Recipients” if you have more
- The “Recipients” field contains a drop down, choose “Selected Forms” from this drop down, and pick the form(s) this registrant should be. Once done, click next.
- Now pick “Filter Recipients” tab. This is the most important step, as this is where you can filter who specifically the email should go out to. Make sure the first line reads “Send if All Matches:” and click “Add New Rule”:
- You’ll see two drop down menus and a text field. Click the first drop down and select “Form: email”. Click the second drop down and select “equals”. Then type in the email address of the person you want to send the email to in the third box.
- Click Save in the top left-hand corner of the page.
- Click Schedule in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- From here, you can select the date and time you want to send the email.
- Click Publish and you’ll be redirected back to the platform canvas and you’re done!